Incivility includes, but is not limited to: cursing, name calling, yelling, berating others, using a harsh tone of voice, ostracism, denigration of an individual’s work, gossiping, sending demeaning email, making accusations about professional competence, spreading rumors, speaking with a condescending tone and using intimidating tactics. Incivility thus displays a lack of regard for others.
In this webinar we will address civility in the workplace. A civil workplace exhibits and promotes the following values:
- Displaying personal integrity and professionalism
- Practicing fairness and understanding
- Being accountable for our actions
- Emphasizing collaborative resolution of conflicts
- Exhibiting respect for diversity and inclusivity
Please join Michele Paludi and Gary Stroud as they co-faciliate this discussion on Wednesday, October 26 at 2 pm.
The meeting will be scheduled using the following GoToMeeting information.
- Please join my meeting.
- You will be connected to audio using your computer’s microphone and speakers (VoIP). A headset is recommended.
Meeting ID: 391-402-997
Not at your computer? Click the link to join this meeting from your iPhone®, iPad®, Android® or Windows Phone® device via the GoToMeeting app.
Join our online information session to learn more about our Associates in Nursing Program. We will review the program, admissions requirements, flexible ways to earn credit, and financial opportunties.